Swimming Pool Technician
We are currently looking for an Experienced Pool Service Technician:
Job includes (but is not limited to) openings, closings, repair, installation, leak detection & repair, troubleshooting of pool equipment including pumps, filters, heaters, water chemistry, etc.
• Must have knowledge of Swimming Pools including water chemistry, pumps, filters, heaters, leak detection, controllers and cleaning systems
• Must be able to work overtime including Saturday Mornings in season.
• Endurance to work year-round in all weather conditions, rain or shine.
• CPO Certification and 5+ years experience preferred, but not required.
• Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
• Competitive pay based on experience.
• Must be dependable, we start work at 7:00am sharp!
• Must be a team player and be able to take direction and advice.
• Ability to lift 50 pounds.
• This is not a one-time summer job! We are looking for someone who is looking to stay with us year after year.
Savol Pools is a full-service swimming pool company located in East Hartford, Connecticut. We service commercial, municipal, institutional and residential swimming pools and spas.
Come Join Our TEAM!
Are you being offered the following where you currently work? Here are some of the advantages of working at Savol Pools:
Savol Pools is a full service swimming pool company. Located in East Hartford, Connecticut, we service commercial, municipal, institutional and residential swimming pools and spas. Our niche is centered on not building pools, but servicing them 12 months a year. Our staff are all Certified Pool Operators® (we also teach CPO® classes) and hold licenses and certifications. We also distribute a wide variety of pool chemicals, equipment and accessories.
Savol Pools is an equal opportunity employer
Savol Pools is a drug free environment