All of our service work is performed by fully qualified and trained Savol Pools employees who are committed to fulfilling the needs of our commercial customers. Here are some of the commercial services we offer:
- Openings & Closings
- Diving for Underwater Repairs & Main Drain Cover Replacement
- Leak Detection & Repair
- Safety Vacuum Release System (SVRS)
- Plastering & Plaster Start up
- National Plasterer’s Council Certified Start up Technicians
- Safety Covers
- Virginia Graeme Baker Pool & Spa Safety Act Compliance (VGB / P&SS Act)
- Tile Repair / Replacement
- Coping Repair / Replacement
- Parts & Accessories
- Winter Pump Down Service
- Filter Room Repair/Replacement
- Green Technologies
- LED Lights
- Variable Speed Pumps
- Variable Speed Drive Systems
- ADA Compliant Lifts, Stairs & Ramps
- Skimmer Repairs or Replacement
- General Repair
- Solar Covers & Reels
- NSPF Certified Pool / Spa Operator® Certified (CPO® Certification) Classes
- FREE Advice
American with Disabilities Act legislation has been passed regarding swimming pools. Compliance with the new ADA regulations was required no later than January 31, 2013. This legislation affects all public pools including Health Clubs, Municipalities, Hotels, Schools and Campgrounds.
Condominium and Apartments – If you are selling passes to the pool or are renting out units in a time-share type of situation, you most likely will have to comply, but if your pool is only for your residents and their guests, you shouldn’t have to. You should check with your attorney.
Swim Clubs – There is a small subset of swim clubs who will not have to comply. If you have competitions at your club, you will need to comply. Check with your attorney.
If you need to comply, rest assured we have the various products and modifications that will need to be made in order to comply with the new laws. Please refer to the documents below for more information.
As always, please call us if you need more information.
Permitted Means of Pool Access
|Pool Type||Sloped Entry||Lift||Transfer Wall||Transfer System||Stairs|
|Swimming (less than 300 linear feet of pool wall)||Yes||Yes|
|Swimming (300 or more linear feet of pool wall) |
two means of entry required.
|Wave action, leisure river, and other pools |
where user entry is limited to one area